PFEIFER concrete reinforcementConcrete sections supplied at different times are not a problem with the PH concrete reinforcement continuity system.
Das PH concrete reinforcement continuity system is characterised by:
- Building authority approval from the German Structural Engineering Institute for predominantly static as well as non-static loading.
- Transmission of 100% bar stress in compression and tension.
- Very simple anchoring using the nailing plate, without through bores in the formwork.
- Commercially available metric standard thread for straightforward anchoring.
- Colour-coding for reliable diameter association.
- Can be screwed using little force.