Easy and professional fastening of braces to double wall elements!
Proven millions of times
The thread system was first developed by PFEIFER almost exactly 50 years ago. It was one of the first industrially produced lifting anchor systems to offer the possibility to transport precast concrete elements safely. Since then we have technically perfected it – and you can benefit from that today. Your choice of the original from PFEIFER is at the same time your guarantee of safety and quality.
Advantages of the ORIGINAL PFEIFER thread system
We already meet the requirements of the new directive today:
- already safely used more than 45 million times
- CE marking
- robust PFEIFER round threads for safe application
- colour coding for mistake-free handling
- easily understandable instructions for installation and use
PFEIFER Flared Lifting Loop
The PFEIFER Flared Lifting Loop is an economical and flexible lifting device. It is part of the PFEIFER thread system and serves to lift precast concrete elements under straight pull, parallel shear pull and transverse shear pull.
- Durability through optimised design
- Force transmission in every direction, from straight pull to transverse shear pull
- Robust round thread appropriate for building site use
- Monitored and certified production
- Innovative, notified new development, valued in many countries
EC Declaration of Conformity
according to the EC machinery directive 2006/42/EC, appendix II 1A
Requirements of you as planner or user
- The data used for the planning and dimensioning of lifting anchors or lifting anchor systems must be summarised by the planner in a technical documentation.
- The contents of this technical documentation range from the dimensioning and description of the selected lifting anchor system to the drawing of the element and from the selection of any aids that may be required, such as spreader beams, to instructions for transport and installation.
- The marking of the lifting anchor must also be clearly recognizable after installation in the precast element. Before lifting the precast elements, care must be taken to ensure that compatible lifting devices are used, taking into consideration the instructions for installation and use provided by the manufacturer of the lifting device
Pfeifer Seil- und Hebetechnik has been manufacturing reliable lifting anchor systems at its production location in Memmingen for 50 years. ‘Made in Germany’ was and is always a sign of quality and safety. Thanks to the use of selected materials, optimised production methods and, last but not least, qualified employees, the user has a mature, state-of-the-art product at his disposal today.
The products from the thread system have been safely used over 45 million times to date.